Lía Bermúdez (born August 4, 1930 in Caracas) is a Venezuelan sculptor.
She began her studies at the School of Applied Arts in Caracas (1944–1946) and moved to Maracaibo. There in 1947, she continued her studies at the School of Visual Arts of Julio Árraga. She was a student of the masters Julio Narváez and Francisco Maragall.
Major exhibitions: Centro de Bellas Artes, Maracaibo, Zulia State, 1957, Ateneo de Valencia, Carabobo State, 1966, Gallery of Visual Arts, University of Zulia, Maracaibo, Museum of Modern Art of Latin America, Washington, DC, 1979, Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Caracas, 1989. In 1992, this museum presented a retrospective of her work.
She been awarded the Order of the Liberator Knighthood, an award from the University of Carabobo, Zulia Governor's Award, Order of Maracaibo City in the first class, Order of Francisco de Miranda, Ana Maria Campos decoration and the National Prize of Plastic Arts of Venezuela 2007 amongst others.