Opera Gallery New York has opened in May 2016. The Opera Gallery Group however was founded in 1994 by Gilles Dyan, member of the European Chamber of Expert-Advisors in Fine Art (C.E.C.C.O.A.), and is internationally established with 12 galleries around the world, in Paris, Geneva, Monaco, London, Dubai, Beirut, Hong Kong, Singapore, Seoul, Miami, Aspen and New York. It is one of the leading dealers in modern and contemporary European, American and Asian art, with public as well as private clients worldwide. It has established a solid reputation for its carefully and museum quality curated exhibitions such as :
- September 2015 – Opera Gallery Geneva – “Calder Dubuffet, Between Sky and Earth”
- September 2015 – Opera Gallery Hong Kong “Picasso Dali”
- September/October 2015 – Opera Gallery Singapore – “Pablo Picasso”
- October 2014 – Opera Gallery London “Miro /Calder /Dubuffet”
- May 2014 – Opera Gallery London – “Chagall”
- June 2014 – Opera Gallery Paris “Experiences Abstraites” (Sam Francis, Yayoi Kusama, Pierre Soulages).
Opera Gallery is also known for the discovery and promotion of talented new comers on the international art scene.
It has participated in a number of art fairs worldwide, such as BRAFA Brussels, PAD Paris, PAD London, Spring Masters New York, ZONA MACO Mexico.